Thursday, October 23, 2014

SLANTBox...a month later...

Hi all!  I know there has been some radio silence on my end for a few weeks, and I apologize for that. Life is busy and tough and there has been a lot going on.  But I'm back now and I want to share what I got in my SlantBox from the fabulous Katie at The Pawsitive Pencil!  If you haven't checked out her blog, it is super cute!

First, look how cute this note is:

I love the font, and how she took the time to really get to know me:)  I also love how she individually wrapped everything in the box - how cute! 

I'm a scrapbooker, so this pack of beautiful papers will make some really cute notecards or cute accents on pages:)

Look at these cute stickers and Sharpie markers- who doesn't love sharpies?  And the Crayola tin is awesome!  I'm sure I will be using it for a long time!

These cute tissues - almost too cute to use:)

This story is so wonderful, and sad.  I'm reading it with my son. 

The math teacher in me loves these socks!  And, they are great to wear with boots!  What a plus!

Katie, thanks so much for being an awesome SlantBox partner!  I love everything!!!  And Jameson, thanks for organizing this - I can't imagine how much work it is!!!

Soon I will have another post because I've been nominated for the Liebster award (thanks Jasmine!).  

No comments:

Post a Comment