Friday, May 16, 2014

Technology Thinglink

I shared a picture of my Thinglink a few weeks ago, and now, I've finally completed it!



I can't wait to share this with my administration!  I hope this will encourage staff members to step outside of the box and try a new app (or 3) in their classrooms.

There are so many different apps to choose from, even if you are trying to achieve a certain goal.  For example, if you are trying to have students explain something, they could use Puppet Pals, ShowMe, Educreations, Blabberize, etc.  They all end up with the same result, and only have slightly different ways of getting there.  Depending on if you want students to use different background, import pictures, or record their own voices, you choose which app will work best for your project.

Have you used any of these apps?  Which is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment