Its Monday morning, and officially the first day of my summer vacation. Before I do the happy dance, remember, I only have a week before I go back (my school is an 11 month program, so we get a week in June and 3 weeks in August as our summer vacation).
Today, I'm linking up with The Teaching Tribune for their Monday Meet-Up...
Since I only have a week off, I really want to cram in as much as possible! I want to be productive and spend lots of quality time with my babies (4 and 6 months) - but I also don't want to do so much that I'm exhausted after my break! I have planned a few fun activities for the three of us (my hubby still has to work:-( ) We will go to the movies, go swimming with some friends, and on Friday - we are going to the DC Zoo! Woo hoo! We took Big D to Philadelphia Zoo when he was about 6 months old, and we went to the Baltimore Zoo sometime last year, but this will be Little D's first zoo trip.
I also have some goals for myself (although I might have to buckle down and get them done in July when school lets out at 1:00pm, rather than stress myself out trying to tackle everything this week).
1. Craft a wreath for my front door (I've seen so many cute ones on pinterest and Monday Made-It!)
2. Print pictures for scrapbooks (I have lots of t-ball pics and pics from a recent trip to KY)
3. Start scrapbook for Little D (when her brother was this age, I already had made 3 scrapbooks for him - I've got to get on the ball!)
4. Make t-ball pages for Big D's scrapbook.
5. Find a piece of furniture to re-finish for our living room (I need some sort of something for right next to the front door).
6. Create and post at least 1 new product to TPT.
7. Get and start using Photoshop (I went to a training last week, and I REALLY want it!!!)
8. Get my house clean - really clean. I always try to keep everything tidy, but I want to deep clean!
9. Work out everyday - I really need to get back on the working out wagon. I feel much better when I at least spend 20-30 minutes on the elliptical every day, but it is so easy to just not do it!
I can't wait to see what everyone else is linking up!